2014-04-07

I like pretty things, I like being surrounded by beauty.
I wear skirts really rarely, but I still enjoy looking at cute dresses.
I recite poetry aloud, I learned my favorite lines by heart.
I eat a lot of sweets, I can never have enough of anything.
I care about my average looks, even if it's just a little-tiny bit.
I get embarrassed easily, I really hope it doesn't show too often.
I wear contacts, because now I try my best not to hide behind glasses.
I had a big dream, and I failed once, twice, and then many times more.
I fail at being kind and compassionate, but I know I can feel.
I know that I am proud, and my pride comes also from that.
I don't touch people, although I can share a bond with them.
I never cut myself, I think I have had enough of physical pain.
I don't have a personality, or an eating disorder, so I'm plain.
I won't let anyone too close, because I'm too used to leaving.
I am afraid of "never being good enough", but I still try to be.
I can't take compliments for real, people sometimes say I'm prude.
I enjoy being creative, because this is the illusion of freedom I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment